Xerox Phaser 3117 drivers for Mac OS X
If you have a nice GDI printer Xerox Phaser 3117, you will wonder there’s no driver for Mac OS X and Xerox website says this printer is not supported in Mac OS X 10.6.
As you know Mac OS X uses Apple’s developed CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System), so I’ve been used this printer on FreeBSD with Samsung GDI driver, but that wasn’t working via Mac’s interface. Even though there’s a special drivers build for this printer Splix, that was not working properly.
So you need to install 3 packages and select installed driver for your GDI printer:
Packages sources are listed here.
- OS X Screensaver lock problem or Hard reset Mac every day
- Delete test orders from Magento 1.5.x/1.4.x
- Switch to self-hosted private git easily
- Remove unused shortcodes from post content
- How to enable multi user support in WordPress 3.0
- Disable default WordPress search query
- How to make iPhone ringtone for free by yourself
- How to run multiple copies of Application in Mac OS X